Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tag Sale Preview - Upstairs

In case you haven't heard, we have a tag sale coming up this Friday and Saturday. Yesterday I shared a sneak peek at the downstairs of our little house. And as the sign say, there is more great stuff upstairs!
































































We also have wonderful porches to fill and a special back yard "yard sale" section this time. And don't forget the great old windows, doors and shutters. And if you need a little extra incentive, there will be lots cookies. Hope you can join us! See the sidebar for all the details.










8 comments:

~Sues Treasures on the Porch~ said...

I am so close but so far again I can not come to your tag sale I will be working but hope to make it to your spring one I live in Western MD so you are only a couple hours away. Best of luck with your tag sale you are an inspiration I will be having tag sales soon at my house. I am working of some projects and hope to have my first one in October. Love all you fab pieces!

Kim @ A Brush of Whimsy said...

That's it...I'm coming!!!! (I wish!!!) Everything looks just lovely!!!!

Chris at Red Gate Farm said...

Ok... there is at least one item in every picture that I'd love to buy! And all those vintage clocks!!!! I'm so sad I live so far away :(

I KNOW the sale will be fabulous!
~Chris

Emily @ The Diligent One said...

Squeee! I am so excited! We may not pack the car full like we did last time with the Paris Grey Buffet, but I am excited to feast my eyes on all of your latest projects.

See you on Saturday,

Emily

Bonnie ~ a wee Meenit said...

man I wish I lived closer! What a great idea to have it in your home. I would love to know how you marketed this & how much traffic you got, that would be very helpful to others liking this idea as well. Best of luck to you!!!

Lori @ SortOfCreative.com said...

OMG! Your stuff is so adorable, I had to pop by and see where you are located - assuming that you were thousands of miles from me.

WESTMINSTER???

I.
AM.
SO.
THERE!!!

That's a quick trip from Hanover. I'll see you this weekend!

Julie @ followyourheartwoodworking said...

Best of luck with the sale, you have great things there!

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Sharon, I see some really cute things! Best of luck with the sale.
Hugs,
Sherry