Monday, October 3, 2011

A Few Thank You's!

I'm sharing a few thank you's today!

{via Pinterest}

First up, thank you to Deb at Twice Nice for passing along The Versatile Blogger Award. I'm honored!




Deb is another girl chasing after her dream. You know how I love that! Deb has a talent and a passion for repurposing and restyling vintage furniture. And she's teaming up with some friends to host their very first sale in just a few weeks! Wow, I love that too! Be sure to check out Twice Nice and if you live in the Omaha, Nebraska area, visit the Prairie Pickers and Peddlers Market on October 14th and 15th. Good luck Deb! I know your sale will be a huge success!





This sweet little package of vintage goodies arrived in my mailbox recently. I love getting packages in the mail. And with it's dreamy fabric ribbon, this one was almost too pretty to open!





Heidi from Dreams Intertwined loves vintage cookbooks, so she had a little giveaway. She was offering 10 cookbooks and had 13 comments, so she gave everyone a cookbook! My little gift package also included a postcard that was postmarked 1909, plus some very cool vintage buttons that will come in very handy for some upcoming craft projects. Thanks so much Heidi!




Heidi created a wonderfully spooky Halloween mantel in her beautiful home. Doesn't this look like a photo right out of a magazine? Be sure to stop by and say hello and see what else Heidi has been up to recently at Dreams Intertwined!




And look what else showed up on my front porch recently. Yes, that's a Dremel Trio! Holy cow, that is so cool! I can't wait to play with it!




This was a giveaway win from one very talented DIY gal - Rachelle from Adventures in Creating. Rachelle has so many fabulous projects on her blog to check out, including this sign that I am totally crazy about! And yes, she made it from a pallet.
And if you hurry on over, Rachelle has a giveaway going on right now for a Dremel Saw Max! You can
enter here. Good luck! ..... And thanks so much Rachelle!



So there you have it, a few overdue thank you's! And as much fun as it is to receive awards and prizes, the very best part is getting to know some of the fabulous girls along the way! You inspire me and make me appreciate being a part of the blog world!






4 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

that dremel is awesome!!! can't wait to see what you do with it! what a lovely week of gifts! :)

Twice Nice said...

You know, you and your group of friends was the inspiration for our Market sale! You all have set the bar high with your tag sale success. Thanks for all your help in getting us ready! Deb

NanaDiana said...

Sharon- You lucky girl, you! I will pop by and visit these gals when I get a moment. We are on the road traveling but wanted to pop in and say Hi! You're right- the best part is meeting some fabulous people! xo Diana

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Congrats to you Sharon!!!

Blessings,
Linda