Thursday, October 13, 2011

RoadKill Rescue

Have you checked out Roadkill Rescue yet?


It's one of my favorite new sites!



It's a new blog from Beckie of Infarrantly Creative fame and it's all about taking something that would be considered junk by most people and giving it a little love and a brand new life. And you know how I love that!







Beckie just featured my Paris Grey French Buffet!





So now I can officially say that I am a Roadkill Rescuer!




So head on over to Roadkill Rescuer.


Say hi to Beckie and be inspired to rescue some junk!






6 comments:

driftwoodesign said...

Hey Sharon, just noticed your beautiful grey buffet looks kinda like the one I just did. I'll have to go find the post on it.
Kristy @ 4 the love of WOOD

Kim @ A Brush of Whimsy said...

Yay! I already love that buffet! Didn't it's owner give it a name?

NanaDiana said...

I'm skeered to go!;>) I can't take one more addiction! xo Diana

Unknown said...

Oh cool! This sounds right up my alley- going check it out now. Thanks for the heads up!

Cassie Bustamante said...

woo hoo!!! love that piece!!! hope megan had a wonderful birthday!

Anita @ GoingALittleCoastal said...

Congrats! I love the color, it's so pretty!