Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Be Inspired Features and Link Party #14

Happy Tuesday! Welcome back for features and party day!



I have a double dose of features for you this week. With my computer in the shop for a week (it's all better now, thank goodness!), I had a whole lot of catching up to do! And not only do I love checking out all the great projects linked every week, I've met some really talented new to me bloggers. I hope you take a few minutes to browse around too. I promise that you'll be inspired and make some new friends! Now here are some of the amazing projects that caught my eye...


If you still need some inspiration on decorating your home for spring, check out these great ideas from Remodelaholic.


Have you seen this silver leaf dresser from Rasha at My Champagne Taste? All I can say is WOW!


Vintage Restyled shared this beautiful chest of drawers. I just love the details and the rich wood top!



Crafting Rebellion made the cutest latitude and longitude pillows. So many possibilities here!


At first I thought this was a wonderful vintage find from Poverty Barn, but she actually made it from a vent cover from an old freezer and some vinyl letters. Clever girl!



Jane from Urbane Jane shared a wonderful tutorial for turning wrapping paper into art - beautiful and thrifty!


Katie from Craptastic needed a new tote bag, so of course she made one! I love the pretty fabric combination!



And how cool is this before and after from Samm at Little House in the Big D!



This little piece is just a beauty from Deborah at Confessions of a Craigslist Junkie.
Can you believe it was a freebie because it was in such bad shape!


Kathy from Petticoat Junction created the look of spring with the beautiful rustic china cabinet. So pretty!



These sweet crochet baskets are from Donata at DK's Craft Cafe. I want one, or maybe a few!



And I always love everything about Ann's porch from On Sutton Place and this pretty spring wreath is no exception!


Thanks so much to everyone who linked up and linked back. If you've been featured, feel free to grab a cute little button from the sidebar!

Now on to this week's party! The guidelines are simple...


* Link up your furniture makeovers, DIY projects, home decor, crafts, recipes, thrifty finds, etc... We want to see whatever is inspiring you at the moment!

* Grab a party button and please add it to your post!

* Be sure to follow along with us!

* We'll be back next week with features and a brand new party!

Now let's share some inspiration!




22 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks a million for hosting...have a great week!

Chrissie said...

Great features and thanks for hosting. Glad your computer is all well now :)

Poverty Barn said...

Thank you so much for featuring my "Ice Cold Drinks" sign. I feel very special today! :)

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Sharon ~ thanks for hosting as always. I love your features..that wreath is gorgeous. :) Enjoy your day.

Megan

NanaDiana said...

Nice to see you back, Sharon! I am off to check out a couple of the blogs you featured here. Have a great Tuesday- xo-Diana

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks for hosting. Always a pleasure to join in. The silver leaf dresser was stunning.
Joy

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Oh my goodness! Amazing features this week! And your following is growing!!! LOVE it!
Thanks for letting us share what we love to do.
Meegan@whatmeeganmakes

Mandy Coffey said...

Hi! I'm new here! Thanks for hosting a linky party. I've added your URL to my linky reel for future abuse :)

Mandy
www.smallfineprint.com

Jane @ urbanejane. said...

Thank you for featuring my wrapping paper prints! :) I totally snagged a button & proudly have it on my feature wall! ;)
I'm loving all of the other features!!
-Jane @ urbanejane.com

Cassie Bustamante said...

fabulous features!!! i have been link party lazy the last week, so i may not be linking up anything. just didn't want you to wonder why i wasn't here. :)

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

Sharon, welcome back! Did you get your computer fixed or did you have to buy a new one?

Kathy Owen, Petticoat Junktion said...

Hi Sharon, thanks for featuring my Sprigalicious cabinet. I'm always surprised and thrilled when one of my projects is featured on a blog. I am in really good company. I love Katie's bag and she was one of my first blog-e-friends. Thanks a million, Kathy, Petticoat Junktion

Katie said...

I love these features Sharon! So glad you got the computer fixed!! Thanks for the feature!

deborah@confessions of a craigslist junkie said...

Thanks so much for featuring my lavender table Sharon! Especially with such other great features!

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

Thanks for hosting Sharon! great features, love the pillows!
gail

Good Time Charlie said...

I so love that dresser, it is a popular one! Those pillows are so clever too! I think she beat Pottery Barn to that project, so creative! Thanks for hosting. -K

Deneen@dreaming-n-color said...

Wow! Great features! Thanks for hosting!

Laurel Stephens said...

Glad you're back. I missed your blog! I love the items you share in your post today, but what really catches my attention are the names of a couple of the blogs you featured. Poverty Barn? Craptastic? So Funny! I'm off to visit them. Thanks!

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Thank you for hosting this week.

Debra Howard said...

Just found your blog and decided to jump in. Cool party. Thanks for hosting.
Debbie

Miss Gracie's House said...

Great ideas...I'm off to check them out! Thanks!
Rene'

Vintage Restyled said...

Thanks so much for the feature! I am honored!