Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Be Inspired Link Party #13

Happy Tuesday! Welcome back for party day!

Sorry, no features today. My computer crashed! It's in the shop and I'm just hoping that it can be fixed. I really don't want to go computer shopping. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I did get around to visit most of the links, although I didn't leave as many comments as usual. I'm on my husband's computer and I can't figure out how to stay signed in as me. Technology is amazing, but it sure can be frustrating! ... Hopefully I'll have features for you later in the week!


Now on the this week's party! The guidelines are simple...

* Link up your furniture makeovers, DIY projects, home decor, crafts, recipes, thrifty finds, etc... We want to see whatever is inspiring you at the moment!

* Grab a party button and please add it to your post!

* Be sure to follow along with us!

Now let's share some inspiration!



16 comments:

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Sorry about your computer...no fun!! Hope you have luck in fixing it. Thanks for hosting. Megan

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Computers can sometimes really drive you crazy. Thanks for hosting and I hope you have a wonderful holy week.

Blessings,
Linda

Kathy said...

Oh no! Computers are a blessing and a curse all at the same time. Hope it gets fixed soon. Thanks for hosting the party!

Emily said...

computers are such a drag!! i hope they can fix it and save you the frustration. ive joined the party! yay : )

Laurel Stephens said...

I live in dread of my computer giving up on me, so I hope yours will be fixed and back in your arms soon. Thank you for having your party in the face of adversity!

Shari @ turnstylevogue.com said...

There is nothing worse than a computer - in every aspect! LOL. For all of us who like to have control, it is the one thing that can minimize it instantly (no pun intended!) Fingers are crossed for an easy fix!

Sayuri said...

It's SO frustrating when a computer acts up!!
I hope yours will get fixed & run faster as well!
Thank you for hosting:D

Julia @ 551Eastdesign said...

Aww Sharon I'm so sorry about your computer! I hope it gets working soon!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting every week...much appreciated!

NanaDiana said...

I hope you can get your computer fixed. That is soooo frustrating. xo Diana

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

Sharon, you've hosted another wonderful party! Hope your computer woes end soon. If need be, buy a MAC! I NEVER have trouble with mine and it's five years old!

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry your computer is messed up! Hope is fixed quickly with no more headaches. :) Thanks for hosting!

Katie said...

That stinks Sharon! I hope your computer is fixable! Thanks for hosting!!

SheilaG @ Plum Doodles said...

Thanks for hosting. I hope your computer just had a little hiccup, nothing major.

Poverty Barn said...

Thank you so much for hosting this party and good luck with your computer!

It took me forever to figure out how to add the linky button to my actual post instead of just to my blog so I hope I did it right.

Please follow along with us at http://povertybarnhome.blogspot.com and we'll follow you back!

Donata @ DK's Craft Cafe said...

Those computers!
Thank you for hosting anyway :)