Friday, June 22, 2012

Featured at Apartment Therapy!

I'm a long time fan and reader of Apartment Therapy. I receive their posts daily via email. So I wasn't at all surprised a few days ago to see their name on my email list. But wait, this was an actual email. Sarah was writing to let me know that my post on how I make my own chalk paint was being featured. Yes, featured on Apartment Therapy!


I use the homemade chalk paint recipe regularly and I love the results. It's a great option to have in your painting repertoire. You can check out all the details here.


A huge thank you to Sarah and the team at over at Apartment Therapy for the fabulous feature! And if you're visiting from Apartment Therapy, I hope you'll browse around and enjoy your stay!

13 comments:

Laurel Stephens said...

Congratulations! I pinned your chalk paint recipe as soon as I saw it because it's the best I've seen. Way to GO! I'm doing a happy dance for you.

Charm Bracelet Diva said...

Congrats!

Danielle said...

Congratulations! That is so cool!

Our Pinteresting Family said...

What a wonderful thing to happen to you!! Way to go, Sharon! Megan

{northern cottage} said...

can I get a whoot whoot? yes! so cool! congrats over to you at elizabeth & co! please move next door to me so I can just pop over and buy all your stuff and 'help' you paint! xo

Ali Richardson said...

WOW! Congrats!! A welldeserved feature :)

Jennifer Rizzo said...

Congrats! I just found you and am enjoying going through all of your posts!

marthaleone said...

Wow Elizabeth. That's just super news and to be featured by a site you respect and follow regularly ... just wonderful. I'm so excited for you!!!

Revi said...

Kudos, Sharon! :) It's lovely.
-Revi

lauren @ West Furniture Revival said...

CONGRATS ON THE FEATURE!

Good Time Charlie said...

Woo Hoo to you!!!! This is awesome Sharon. Heading over to see how it looks on Apartment Therapy!

Shannah @ Just Us Four said...

Congrats to you on the awesome feature! I read Apartment Therapy daily and love seeing blogs I frequent get coverage there. Great job.

Holly Lefevre said...

congrats!