Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Be Inspired Features and Link Party #49

Happy Tuesday! Welcome back for features and party day!
 

I always find the first two weeks of December to be crazy - there's just so much to do right from the start. But I feel like I'm catching my breath this week and really enjoying the magic of the season! So how about you, are you feeling relaxed or still a little bit frazzled?
 
I know one thing for sure, you definitely had some awesome projects to share. Here are just a few that caught my eye...
 
Sue from Uniquely Yours Or Mine! shared this beautiful dresser she painted for her daughter's room. I love the way the gold pulls just pop against the white!
 
 
And Holly from Holly Do gave her son's room a new look with this cool license plate dresser!
 
 
I love everything this about this sideboard turned TV cabinet from Deb at Lake Girl Paints that includes an awesome family stamp!
 
  
This vintage radio cabinet comes from Kathy at Petticoat Junktion. The soft shades of yellow are just aged to perfection!
 
 
I love the addition of the vintage papers on the shelves of this sweet red table from Suyari at Vintage Breeze!

 
 
Fiona from Lilyfield Life shared a stunning pair of Windsor Carver chairs!
 
  
And how cool is this vintage suitcase table from Erica at Tattered Elegance!
 

There are so many beautiful mantels out there, but this one from Athena at Minerva's Garden is pretty and unique. I love the mix of architectural salvage and the greenery from Athena's culinary bay tree. Oh, I bet that smells delicious!

 
And clementines took center stage on this pretty and rustic tablescape at The Cape On The Corner. Love the pretty dishes and it's a look that would look great all winter long. Just imagine dinner here on a cold snowy night! ... And this made me smile because Megan has clementines on her dining room table too!
 
 
 Thanks so much to everyone who linked up and linked back! If you've been featured, feel free to grab a cute little button from the sidebar!
 
 
Now on to this week's party...
 
* Link up your furniture makeovers, DIY projects, home decor, crafts, recipes, thrifty finds, etc... We want to see whatever is inspiring you at the moment!

* Grab a party button and add it to your post or link back in some way. You must have a visible link back to be considered for a feature!

 
* And be sure to follow along with us!

We'll be back next week with features and a brand new party.
Now let's share some inspiration!

 
 
 

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Sharon! Thanks for featuring my dresser! It means a lot to me :)

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Sharon. I love the features that you share as always. Megan

the cape on the corner said...

glee! thanks so stinking much for featuring my clementine holiday table. i loved it so much.

i'm not feeling too stressed with the holidays...i think it's b/c chanukah is so early this year, that it made me start all my shopping early.

thanks as always for hosting!

Unknown said...

Hi, Sharon! Love the features this week! Especially that suitcase table! That is too stinkin' cute!!

Thanks for hosting!
Kristy @ Shona Skye Creations
http://shonaskye.blogspot.com

NanaDiana said...

Oh-There are some great things here today. Don't you love that sweet yellow cabinet? You don't see much yellow and it is not my go-to color but I LOVE that piece. It is fun. Blessings- xo Diana

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

I just found your party on another site! Love your blog! Linking up to the party and now following you! :) ...Thanks for hosting!

Sarah @ Imperfect Patina said...

Great features! I love that dresser with the license plates! Thanks for hosting!!

Cassie Bustamante said...

awesome features! i had a couple of the same ones! that license plate dresser is too cool.

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

sweet features! I can't wait till I'm back in the game and can make something to link up!

gail

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Great features...ove that suitcase table...sooooo CUTE!!

Blessings,
Linda

Deb Hrabik said...

Fun to find my sideboard featured!
Thank you! Look forward to linking up again,
Deb@LakeGirlPaints

Crystelle Boutique said...

Wow! thanks for having this party. It is always so fun to see what people have been up to. This week's features are gorgeous.... :)

hugs x
Crystelle
http://www.crystelleboutique.com

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Love the features, favorite this week is the red table with the antique papers for the top finish. Thank you for hosting, always a pleasure to join in.
Joy

Judy @ In His Grip said...

Thanks so much for hosting this party I spend hours on it getting inspired.

Athena at Minervas Garden said...

Hello Sharon: What a nice surprise to discover that our vintage mantel was featured here this week--thank you so much,it made my day! I appreciate you hosting the party for us--have a great week!

Kathy Owen, Petticoat Junktion said...

Thank you for the feature Sharon.So much inspiration today.

Rasmussen Family said...

thanks for hosting! i love this time of year:)

Leslie Harris said...

Hi Sharon, I sure love these features you picked, especially that vintage mantel and the suitcase table. Amazing. I'm so happy to be linking up at your wonderful party.
Leslie (aka Gwen Moss)

Sue@Uniquely Chic said...

Ooooh I love that suitcase table. I have a pedestal table bottom that I picked up for a dollar and it's been hanging around for a while...waiting for inspiration to strike. Thanks for taking the time to host!

Old Time Cindy said...

Great features! My first time joining in...thanks for hosting!
Farmhouse hugs,
Cindy

Anne said...

Thank you so much for hosting Sharon!
xx
Anne

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for another wonderful party, Sharon!! :)

Karena said...

Sharon so much beautiful inspiration! I love the chest with the family logo on it!

2012 Artists Series,
xoxo
Karena

Fiona, Lilyfield Life said...

hi Sharon -thanks for featuring my chairs. great other picks also. love seeing all this creative projects out there!
Fiona xx

Sayuri said...

Hi Sharon,
Thank you so much for featuring my little red table!!

The suitcase table is so cute, it makes me want to find a suitcase and make one:)

Have a wonderful holiday season!!

hula-la said...

I just love, love everything here! Thank you Sharon for sharing the inspiration!

Jessica | Petal + Ply said...

thanks for the party Sharon! love your features this week!

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Thanks for the party. I am new here and have grabbed your button for my party page. I am following you via GFC & Pinterest!

Holly Do. said...

I guess I'm a little behind!! Thanks for featuring my dresser...so fun!!