Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Be Inspired Features and Link Party #60

Happy Tuesday! Welcome back for features and our 60th party day!
 

After the big snow storm showed up as mostly rain last week, we were treated to a gorgeous weekend of sunny skies and mild temperatures. I had such fun playing in the flower beds! Raking away the leaves to find daffodils popping up everywhere just made me smile. I hope you are seeing signs of spring in your neck of the woods too! ... Now let's see what you've been up to lately. But first a few awesome links that caught my eye .....
 
As a girl who stores her sewing machine on the floor of a closet and then carries it downstairs to sew at her dining room table, I'm quite smitten with this craft/sewing closet from Judy at DIY by Design!
 
 
And speaking of being smitten - can you imagine waking up and having breakfast in this beautiful and cozy loft bedroom over at Creative Cain Cabin? Dawn is a lucky lady indeed!
 
  
Kelly from Coastal Cottage Dreams created a pretty first impression  just inside her front door by adding soft shades of blue, tan and green to her stairs!
 
 
Details make all the difference, like the pretty marigold stripe on this dining set from Hetty over at Stone House Workshop !
 
  
And this beautiful hutch redo from Lisa at Create Inspire is just one lovely detail after another!
 
  
 This sweet little footstool is from relatively new blogger Lily Ash at Anne's Pocket Finds. She decided to try something new and join her very first link party. If you have a chance, I hope you'll stop by and show Lily Ash some love!

  
So what's a girl to do when she makes some fringed curtains out of drop cloths and ends up with a pile of string?
 
 
Well, if she's a clever girl like Kim from Reposhture Studio, then she makes a pretty spring nest of course!
 
 
Seriously, it's like a little work of art!

 
And how sweet are these DIY Moss Easter Baskets made from inexpensive little peat pots. Thanks to Meegan from What Meegan Makes for sharing this cute and thrifty idea!


Thanks so much to everyone who linked up and linked back!
We so appreciate having you here. If you've been featured, feel free to grab a cute little button from the sidebar!
 



Now on to this week's party...

* Link up your furniture makeovers, DIY projects, home decor, crafts, recipes, thrifty finds, etc... We want to see whatever is inspiring you at the moment!

* Grab a party button or link back in some way. You must have a visible link back to be considered for a feature!

 
* And we'd love to have you follow along with us!

We'll be back next Tuesday with features and a brand new party. Now let's be inspired!
 

 
 

 
  

28 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

LOVE that sewing closet and that little stool is so fun! the fabric is awesome!

Lisa said...

Thank you so much for the feature Sharon!! Love visiting you every week! :)

Melissa@daisymaebelle.com said...

Sharon, Thanks so much for hosting! I am going to have to make those little peat pot baskets! Too cute! Life to the full, Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle

Twice Nice said...

Thanks for hosting Sharon! Love those stairs and that little stool is adorable!

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Thank you for hosting, Sharon! :)

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Thank you for hosting, Sharon! :)

Sandy said...

Your feature, the string nest
is amazing and I'm going to
try this..
thanks for hosting!
Sandy

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Thanks for hosting Sharon...love that craft/sewing closet.

Blessings,
Linda

Christy @ Our Southern Home said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Wonderful features this week!

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting!

Good Time Charlie said...

Every week I am literally blown away by people's creativity. That sewing closet made me want to try this myself. How nice! The nest made of string? Genius!!! Love reading about your bulbs blooming under the snow! Hope the weather is lovely for you today. -K

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Sharon, lovely features, that sewing space in the closet was amazing. Loved the little baskets. I am pinning stairs and had missed this one. Thank you for hosting, have a lovely week.
Joy

Jane@Bluebird1959 said...

Thanks so much for hosting Sharon! This is my first time linking to your party. Great features this week - so much creativity! Jane

NanaDiana said...

Off to visit a few of these, Sharon-xo Diana

Dawn said...

Thank you so much for the feature this week:) It is always a surprise to me when I see something of mine pop up!

Sunflowers With Smiles said...

Thanks so much for my feature Sharon.

Katie said...

Love that room! It looks perfect for a cozy breakfast. Thanks for hosting Sharon!!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Love the posts you are featuring this week...so springy!
Happy to be joining this week, thanks for hosting!

My Repurposed Life said...

fabulous features!
Love that loft... and that sweet nest... how clever!

thanks for hosting Sharon!
gail










































Kim said...

Well, I finally made it over to visit today and I want to thank you so much for featuring my little nest! I still get tickled when someone likes what I've done. Have a great week =-)
Kim#reposhture.blogspot.com

Stacey@Rendition Road said...

I kept thinking "Spring!" as I looked at your marvelous features! Dawn's bedroom is so cheerful & bright! Love it! I'm off to visit a few more of them. Thanks for hosting :)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the feature, Sharon! I always love seeing the creativity of everyone else out there, it is so inspirational!

Laurie said...

Thanks for sharing the Linky Party, I really enjoy going through everyone's posts! Took the style test, fun!

Sayuri said...

Thank you for hosting and happy 60th!!

Have a great week,Sharon :)

Kathy said...

I want that sewing/craft closet! Thanks for hosting the party!

Curtains in My Tree said...

I am so hopping to get a project done this weekend, seems like there is always something in the way like, back pains or previous obligation

Anyway I want to play in my studio is what i'm trying to say , my surprise lilies are popping up in my yard and its's been under 30 degrees here

going to look around now

Laurel Stephens said...

60th party?!?! Holy Moly! Thanks for being the hostess with the mostest!

Hetty said...

Thank you very much for featuring my painted dining room set.