Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Be Inspired Features and Link Party #63

Happy Tuesday! Welcome back for features and party day!
 

I definitely had furniture on the brain as I went through the party links this past week. Now if Mother Nature would just cooperate so I could paint some furniture of my own! Here are just some of the awesome projects that caught my eye ...
  
Love this beautiful classic white buffet from Martha Leone Design!
 
 
Korrie from Red Hen Home has been on a roll building her own furniture. This rustic table just blows me away! 
 
 
Love the fresh green and brass combination from Decorum DIYer! I don't think anyone at Elizabeth & Co. has found a campaign piece yet!
 
 
And more pretty brass hardware on this stunning black dresser from Natalie at Sophisticated Yellow!
 
 
The Weathered Door shared an elegant empire dresser in a beautiful combination of paint and stain!

  
This pretty in pink quatrefoil dresser from City Girl Arts is just waiting for her monogram!
 
 
And how about this pretty pink ombre dresser from Picked and Painted!
 
  
Andi from Delusions of Ingenuity created this music themed dresser for her daughter's first college apartment!
 

  
How sweet are these hand embroidered pennants from Queen B Creative Me!
 
 
 And speaking of sweet, Janet from Rosemary & Thyme shared her favorite carrot cake that looks so pretty and delicious!


Thanks so much to everyone who linked up and linked back!
We so appreciate having you here. If you've been featured, feel free to grab a cute little button from the sidebar!
 

 

Now on to this week's party...

* Link up your furniture makeovers, DIY projects, home decor, crafts, recipes, thrifty finds, etc... We want to see whatever is inspiring you at the moment!

* Grab a party button or link back in some way. You must have a visible link back to be considered for a feature!

* And we'd love to have you follow along with us!

We'll be back next Tuesday with features and a brand new party. Now let's be inspired!



 

26 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

that embroidered pennant banner is soooo cute!

andi filante said...

Awww...thanks for the nice feature Sharon! I was among great company!

-andi

Kathy said...

Love the features this week. Thanks so much for hosting! xxoo

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

So many beautiful features. The talent is amazing!
Hope your week is Extraordinary!

Melissa@daisymaebelle.com said...

Sharon, I hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend! Thanks for hosting! Life to the full, Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle

Our Pinteresting Family said...

You had some nice weather yesterday hope you were able to get a lot done like you hoped. :) Thanks for hosting. Megan

Curtains in My Tree said...

I have a couple pieces of furniture I want to paint also
I like to paint outside on my patti

great features, going to look around now

Janice

the cape on the corner said...

oh my gosh, that music note one! love it!

deborah@confessions of a craigslist junkie said...

Great features -- love those dressers!

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Hi Sharon...hope you enjoyed a beautiful Easter Sunday and wishing you a wonderful week! Thank you so much for hosting!!
XO Barbara

Good Time Charlie said...

That music themed dresser is the most original thing! How fun! Definitely checking out Red Hen Home's home built furniture. Hope it warms up for you soon!

Doreen @ Hymns and Verses said...

I love those music themed dressers - so creative! Thanks so much for hosting!

Korrie@RedHenHome said...

Thanks for including my coffee table with such great features this week!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for featuring my little campaign emeralds. I appreciate the vote of confidence my way. And, as always, thank you for hosting a wonderful link party. There is so much talent here. Most importantly, this is such a supportive gathering of bloggers. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the feature!!

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

Great group of links! I can't wait to sit and browse through.

Thank you for hosting.

Helen said...

Sharon, thank you for featuring my pink ombre dresser!! I love ALL of your features!

LJ said...

Thank you for hosting Sharon! The features are wonderful! Sharon

Jessica | Petal + Ply said...

Thanks for the party Sharon! Great features. Loves looking at the peep exhibits in your last post too. So fun!

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

Sharon, I've got a buffet that I'm fixing to re-do. Just about the time I'm ready to decide on a color scheme I see something that changes in my mind. That white dresser is one of them! Great choice for a feature!

Sexyladyme26 said...

Interesting article and one which should be more widely known about in my view. Your level of detail is good and the clarity of writing is excellent. I have bookmarked it for you so that others will be able to see what you have to say.I will bookmark your blog and have my children check up here often. I am quite sure they will learn lots of new stuff here than anybody else!


panic bars

Laurel Stephens said...

Honestly, just when I think the features can't get any better, they do! I think this is the best week yet. Swoon-worthy features! Thanks so much for hosting your wonderful parties, Sharon.

Sherry at The Rusty Pearl said...


Those features are awe-inspiring for sure . I even saved one pic to show my mamma ... LOL .. Loved the features as always

Unknown said...

what a great party! love it. new here. love the inspirational features...
thanks
Karen

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

While researching for
aluminum deck railing across the internet I was immediately drawn to your blog. Particularly, that pink cabinet was painted in vivid color.