Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Be Inspired Features and Link Party #78

Happy Tuesday! Welcome back for features and party day!
 
Elizabeth and Co.

It's going to be a crazy hot week and we're having a tag sale! I guess that's to be expected in July. Let's just hope we don't all melt! ... I've been away for most of the last two weeks so I didn't get to leave comments everywhere, but I did check out each and every post. You all are surely not letting the heat slow you down one little bit! Here are just a few of the projects that caught my eye ...

Susan from Sunflower Hugs shared this pair of gorgeous French Country Night Tables!


Jenna from Rain on a Tin Roof gave this pair of industrial stools a super cute, Ralph Lauren inspired makeover. What a great color combination!


Cassie from Primitive & Proper took one really beat-up dresser and made it totally adorable in clover green with sparkly turquoise knobs! She's braving the heat this weekend too with a barn sale at Sweet Clover!


This coffee table had really seen better days until Karen from Restyled Vintage gave it a fresh coastal vibe!


How totally cool is this red and white striped water ski with a mason jar lantern from Lake Girl Paints!


Deb also used a water ski to showcase family photos!
 
  
I am a huge fan of all kinds of salsa and yes I love cilantro! Did you know that some people have a genetic predisposition to dislike cilantro? They think it smells and tastes "soapy". I think it smells and tastes delicious, so it's a welcome addition to my salsa. This watermelon salsa recipe from Diane at An Extraordinary Day looks so cool and refreshing. It calls for both cilantro and mint! Yum!!!
 
 
 
Thanks so much to everyone who linked up and linked back!
We so appreciate having you here. If you've been featured, feel free to grab a cute little button from the sidebar!
 
Elizabeth and Co.

And be sure to check out the inspiration at our July Garden Party! If you have a garden  related project, you are welcome to link up to both parties!
 
Elizabeth and Co.

 
Now on to this week's party...
 
* Link up your furniture makeovers, DIY projects, home decor, crafts, recipes, thrifty finds, etc... We want to see whatever is inspiring you at the moment!
 
* Grab a party button or link back in some way. You must have a visible link back to be considered for a feature!
 
* And we'd love to have you follow along with us!
 
We'll be back next Tuesday with features and a brand new party. Now let's be inspired together!
 

 
  

25 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

WOW! i am totally honored to be featured with this group- i am amazed! that water ski is awesome and let's talk about those stools!!! i want them! thank you so much, friend! stay cool and hydrated!

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting Sharon! It's so hot here too. Good luck with the sale!!

Susan @ SunflowerHugs said...

Thank you so much for featuring my tables!

Unknown said...

It is heating up here too Sharon and I LOVE it! Girl's float day today at my house.

Wishing you a wonderfully successful tag sale and many blessings to you,
Patti

NanaDiana said...

GREAT projects. LOVE those first pieces-oh my!!!! Ummm...I am one of those people that can't stand cilantro. It smells/tastes like soaped up weeds to me. Yes. I. Am. Weird. xo Diana

Deneen@dreaming-n-color said...

Thanks for Hosting Sharon!

Kim said...

Sharon, thanks for the party! I just love the features~ especially that ski! Have a wonderful week and stay cool! :)

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Your house of vintage and collectibles is totally full of wonderful things to buy.

Thanks for hosting, love the features this week.

Joy

Amy@TheBlissfulBee said...

Lovely features!! Thanks for hosting:)

xo, amy
www.theblissfulbee.com

Rasmussen Family said...

thanks for the party!

Tarnished Royalty said...

It's my first time to link up with you today. Thank you for hosting! Your tag sale looks like fun ~ wish I weren't miles away! Also your newest follower :).

cindy said...

I just never tire of seeing people's furniture come to life via paint! Great features...especially Cassie's as I'm working on a green desk right now for a client :)

I shared your post from yesterday with my group of Mavens and they were all drooling!

Lynn Fern said...

All such lovely features~ Thank you for hosting!! Stay cool and can't wait to hear about the tag sale :)

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

Hi Sharon, I'm looking forward not only to your party but catching up with some of your posts. I'm excited to see you have a preview of your tag sale up. Woo! I love your sales!
Liz

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Hi Sharon...
Came on over to check out the party this week and link up my little rocker. Hope you are enjoying a lovely summer. Thanks for hosting!
XO Barbara

Laurie said...

So many awesome links this time!! I love everything!

Laurel Stephens said...

Absolutely terrific features this week, Sharon. I especially love... gosh, I can't pick. I love all of them. I love salsa, too, and I used to HATE the smell of cilantro. One day, it just started smelling fresh and clean instead of yukky. Isn't that strange? Anyway, now I put handfuls in my salsa. I'm going to go check out Diane's recipe. Looks great! Thanks for hosting today!

Jenna said...

Thanks so much for the party and for featuring my barstools!

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

Sharon, how cool are those water ski ideas!!! Just another reason why I love your party!

Deb Hrabik said...

Sharon, Thank you! So glad to be a part,
Deb@LakeGirlPaints

Good Time Charlie said...

So much talent in one space! Those bar stools are so fun. Love Cassie's desk, it is so cute. Deb at Lake Girl paints comes up with one amazing project after another. Good luck in getting ready for the sale, I am reading that post next!

Art and Sand said...

Thanks for hosting each week.

Restyled Vintage said...

Hi Sharon, sorry I am a bit slow, I just saw that you featured my Coastal Coffee Table, thank you, what a lovely surprise!

xx Karen

Leslie Harris said...

Happy Weekend Sharon. I just linked up and looks like a bunch of great features. I can't wait to blog hop. Good luck with the tag sale!

Unknown said...

Nice I also share with you something hope this helpful for you. There is something brilliant about this place for those parents out there looking for something to entertain your little ones while you relax. Their Explore-a-shore splash park out back is GREAT! The kids are pretty much all in this circular area with no where to escape, and it's blocked in by a bar. Yes, a bar, as in liquor. You can kick back with a margarita while your little one runs and frolics to their heart's content. They have a smaller, attached area for those under 42", in addition to a giant sandbox that is covered for shade. It's also a cool spot to watch the cruise ships come in and out. Just beware of the blaring horn, scares the little ones a bit. Check it out thanks.
Party Rentals Tampa