Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Be Inspired Features and Link Party #82

Happy Tuesday! Welcome back for features and party day!
 
Elizabeth and Co.

Another week of amazing projects! You all are so talented. Thanks so much for sharing! Here are just a few links that caught my eye this time around ...

This beautiful Empire style dresser from Helen at Picked & Painted in a deep shade of blue-green positively makes me smile!


The moment I saw this quilted veneer dresser, I knew it had to be the work of Jessica from Dear Emmeline! I love the way she thinks outside the box!

 
And I think Jessica really outdid herself with the steamer truck dresser! It is covered with burlap and pieces of belts were used for the pulls - amazing!



I've seen all kinds of projects, but this just might be the first ever diving board makeover. How much fun is this chevron stripe from Amanda at Mommy is Coocoo!


This play kitchen center from Gail over at My Repurposed Life looks like a real kitchen! It's started out as a simple project with a nightstand and some scrap wood, but then then it grew a bit - that happens!


Jeannine from The Concrete Cottage took a plastic thrift store mirror and turned it into a beautiful mirrored jewelry tray!


You really must go take the tour of Kim's new vintage inspired kitchen over at Living Vintage!




And finally, can't you just imagine the family gatherings on this amazing screened porch from Dixie Delights! And it's filled with fabulous DIY projects!



 Thanks so much to everyone who linked up and linked back!
We so appreciate having you here. If you've been featured, feel free to grab a cute little button from the sidebar!


Elizabeth and Co.

And be sure to check out our August Garden Party! We'd love to see what's happening in your outdoor space!

Elizabeth and Co.

Now on to this week's party...
 
* Link up your furniture makeovers, DIY projects, home decor, crafts, recipes, thrifty finds, etc... We want to see whatever is inspiring you at the moment!

* Grab a party button or link back in some way. You must have a visible link back to be considered for a feature!

* And we'd love to have you follow along with us!
 
We'll be back next Tuesday with features and a brand new party. Now let's be inspired together!

 
 
 

23 comments:

My Repurposed Life said...

wow! I'm in great company with these fabulous features! Loving the dresser, and the kitchen... and who would LOVE a screened porch? whoa!

thanks for the feature Sharon!
gail

Dixie Delights said...

Thanks so much for featuring my porch!

Our Pinteresting Family said...

These features are so so amazing! WOW! Jessica's dresser is so beautiful and that kitchen is something I can't stop drooling over. :) Thanks so much for hosting.

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Wow, so much talent this week... these features are totally amazing that burlap dresser is to swoon over... thank you for hosting each week - love this party.....

Good Time Charlie said...

These are just some amazing features!! I love that play kitchen from Gail, she just always amazes me.

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Thank you for the party. I heard about your blog from Megan at Our Pinteresting Family and am happy to be a new follower via GFC.

Tarnished Royalty said...

Thank you for hosting, Sharon! Have a fabulous week! xo Ann at Tarnished Royalty

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Just love the features Sharon. Thanks for hosting such a great party!

Jen said...

Oh wow - GREAT FEATURES...
Drooling profusely over the Vintage Kitchen. It is one of a kind...
Thanks for hosting this party~!
Jen @ Lace Crazy
(=

Doreen @ Hymns and Verses said...

Finally getting back into the blogger groove and have something to share! Your picks this week are amazing - as always! Thanks for hosting each week!

Laura Everyday Edits said...

Thanks Sharon for the party! I got lost in the kitchen remodel featured! Stunning! laura

deborah@confessions of a craigslist junkie said...

Great features Sharon!

Unknown said...

so many beautiful features you shared with us this week; another great party,
thanks,
Karen

Twice Nice said...

wow! Those features are amazing! That kitchen and porch had me drooling more than a little! Made me want to get up and do something!

Art and Sand said...

Thanks for hosting and keeping me inspired.

Rasmussen Family said...

happy tuesday. i seriously can't wait until we have a garden!

Cassie Bustamante said...

gorgeous features! love the kitchen and jessica is always up to something amazing!

Kim said...

Sharon, thanks for the party! Beautiful features as usual and some very interesting links as well! Have a great week!

cindy said...

Ah that vintage kitchen!!! Just the inspiration I need :) Thanks for hosting Sharon!

Jeannine said...

Thanks big huge bunches for the feature on my jewelry tray! And that kitchen and screened porch... WOW!!

Jeannine @ The Concrete Cottage

Laurel Stephens said...

I was over at the garden party taking another look at your garden (I could look all day long; it's my idea of heaven!), and I read that I can join both parties this week. Yay, two parties! Now I need to get busy pinning your features. You always have the best features, Sharon!

LivingVintage said...

Thank you so much for featuring my vintage kitchen! I'm truly honored!

Kyra said...

Love your Party - such wonderful ideas. Thanks for hosting!

Kyra & Jocelyn @ Caramel Potatoes