Tuesday, December 10, 2013

be Inspired Features and Link Party #98

Happy Tuesday! Welcome back for features and party day!
 
Elizabeth and Co.

Nothing like a little snow to put you in the mood for Christmas! We got eight inches on Sunday and today we're going to do it all over again. Here's the view from my front porch this morning. It's a winter wonderland out there!



 I'm going to stay warm and cozy adding a few finishing touches to my Christmas trees, wrapping presents and I think there may be cookies and hot chocolate involved! But first, let's check out today's party features ...

I absolutely love this stenciled crate that Laura from The Turquoise Home made for her Christmas Tree!


This beautiful holiday mirror from Gail at My Repurposed Life has a wonderful vintage feel!


Cathy from Vintage, Paint and more... shared the cutest holiday pillows she made from drop cloths, felt and an old sweater!



A touch of gold adds sophistication to this beautiful desk from Rachel at Remastered Relics!


I think there is an art to getting the chippy look to feel just right and Danielle from Silver Pennies totally knocked it out of the park with this gorgeous piece!


This Chocolate Bundt Cake with Peppermint Glaze from Robyn's View looks ready for a party!


And these Chocolate Chip Toffee Bars from Kyra at Caramel Potatoes ... oh my, they are totally calling my name!


Thanks so much to every one who linked up and linked back!
If you've been featured, feel free to grab a cute little button from the sidebar!

 
Elizabeth and Co.

Now on to this week's party...
 
*Link up your furniture makeovers, DIY projects, home decor, crafts, recipes, thrifty finds, etc... We want to see whatever is inspiring you at the moment! 

*Grab a party button or link back in some way.
 
*And we'd love to have you follow along with us!

We'll be right here every Tuesday with features and a brand new party!

 
 

22 comments:

Kim said...

Sharon, thank you for the lovely party! It's snowing here as we speak and it is putting me in a very festive mood! :) Have a cozy week!

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting Sharon!

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Sharon, my son lives in Delaware and his house looks a lot like yours.... Thank you so much for featuring my Christmas pillows - I am so thrilled... Thank you for hosting and try to keep warm with that hot chocolate... Cathy

One Shabby Old House said...

What a beautiful winter wonderland. I would just love to hear the crunch of it under my boots but it's a flip flop kind of day here in FL. So enjoy it for me and thanks for hosting the party.
Hugs
Becky

Laura said...

Thanks so much for featuring my crate tree stand! Have a wonderful week, Sharon!

Sherry at The Rusty Pearl said...

I love that view from your porch my friend. YOUR so blessed. I have never been able to wake up to snow like that. GODS clean new canvas . A blanket for nature. I just love it . The features are amazing. (as always ) xoox HUGS to you my sweet friend and wishes for a beautiful and blessed holiday season.

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Yeah snow...we have it here too! Loving it! Your porch looks so pretty Sharon, and I am with you...a great day for finishing up Christmas decorating. Thank you so much for hosting and sharing such beautiful features. Wishing you a wonderful week!
XO Barbara

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Your snow is so pretty and fluffy! Christmas looks beautiful at your home! Thank you for hosting-
Jemma

Debra said...

Thanks for hosting the party, have a great day! :-)

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thanks for hosting, have a great Christmasey week!

Anonymous said...

I am very inspired by all of you lovely ladies this week! Wow, I love those drop cloth pillows and the tree crate is such an amazing idea. I always look forward to these link up parties.

Poppy said...

What a gorgeous winter wonderland!! Thanks for hosting and have a lovely week! Stay warm!

Poppy

Good Time Charlie said...

The chest from Danielle at Silver Pennies is just gorgeous. What I really wanted to see featured is the baby! More pics please!

Anonymous said...

Love the features and the pictures of your winter wonderland! Thanks so much for hosting, Sharon.

Danielle said...

Sharon, the snow on your porch looks so beautiful. Enjoy your wrapping and cookies. Thank you so much for featuring Jameson this week :) x

Unknown said...

Wow! You got a lot of snow. I'm a little jealous because I love snow. Thank you for another wonderful party with much holiday cheer!
Blessings,
Patti

Laurel Stephens said...

It looks like the perfect day for staying inside and decorating and baking for Christmas. Beautiful! Stay warm, and have fun!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Sharon,
Oh wow...all that snow is beautiful! Thanks so much for hosting and stay warm.

Blessings,
Linda

My Repurposed Life said...

we've had snow, ice, sleet, freezing rain....oh yeah, and some sunshine! Lots more where that came from, but not 8 inches. :)
great (beautiful) features!! Love the pillows, furniture, everything.
thanks so much for including me in this wonderful post!
gail

Cassie Bustamante said...

better late than never- i am here! ;) i have enjoyed the snow and snow days so far- cozy! and i am in love with danielle's dresser. :)

Leslie Harris said...

Look at all the snow! We just got back from Salt Lake City where it was 19 degrees and I was so freezing in that weather! :) I'm a true California wimp about cold weather although there is nothing so cozy and beautiful as a white Christmas. I'm catching up on your blog. I don't think I've seen anything cuter than those pillows made with felt and old sweaters, I just might try that. I hope you're enjoying your new grand baby...what an amazing time for you.
xo
Leslie

Lisa said...

The snowy pictures make me homesick --so beautiful! I have been wishing for even just a dusting; maybe you could send some my way ;) Thank you for hosting!