Tuesday, September 2, 2014

September Garden Party

We're going to skip our Tuesday Be Inspired Link Party this week and enjoy one more installment of our monthly garden party!

Elizabeth and Co.

Our August Garden Party was filled with beautiful inspiration! I hope you had a chance to go touring. Here are just a few links that caught my eye .....

I don't think I've ever seen this many different varieties of hosta in a home garden. Don't you love all the colors and textures? Head over to Grandparents Plus for your Hosta Haven tour!




Phyllis also shared her lush and beautiful front porch tour!


Tuula from Thrifty Rebel decided that her hosta garden needed a little color and whimsy!

 


Jody from Southern Seazons created a shady little oasis under her deck in soothing shades of blue and green!



Check out The Radish Patch for inspiration and tips on growing the most beautiful dahlias!








There are beautiful flower gardens over at Pricilla's. I especially love the sunflowers! And Pricilla made a welcoming sunflower wreath for her front door too!




Thanks so much to everyone who shared their garden inspiration with us in August!
 
Now on to this month's party.....

*Link up any outdoor or garden related projects you'd like to share - what's growing in your yard or garden, patio gardens, landscaping ideas, outdoor craft projects, garden furniture, bringing the outdoors in, garden fresh recipes and of course we love pretty porches and patios too!

*A link back would be appreciated, especially if you'd like to be considered for a feature.
 
*Feel free to link up as often as you like.
 

18 comments:

Laurel Stephens said...

I'm inspired to get outside with my camera again by all the gorgeousness here, Sharon! I'll be back soon to join your party.

Unknown said...

Thanks for featuring my hosta garden! Right now my garden is past its prime. I'll be back later.
Phyllis@grandparentsplus.com

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

I always enjoy your garden parties, Sharon! I love seeing flower varieties and colors change over the months and seasons. I can't wait to see what you feature next month :0)
Thanks so much for hosting.
Have a great week,
Suzanne

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

I always enjoy your garden parties, Sharon! I love seeing flower varieties and colors change over the months and seasons. I can't wait to see what you feature next month :0)
Thanks so much for hosting.
Have a great week,
Suzanne

Nicki said...

Love all the hostas! They are a staple in my yard, so I enjoy seeing what others do with them.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Sharon, love seeing the gardens featured. Wonderful dahlias. Thank you for your September Garden Party.
Joy

Crystelle Boutique said...

thanks Sharon! Those outdoor photos are super cute. I love the lamp!! :)
xox, Crystelle
CrystelleBoutique

Poppy said...

GORGEOUS flowers for inspiration, always! Thanks for hosting, Sharon and have a wonderful week!

Poppy

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello cute lady! I love your party. Thanks for hosting. Please come and party with us. We would love to see what you have been working on. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
Happy Tuesday! Lou Lou Girls

LJ said...

Thank you for hosting, I'm glad you extended the Garden Party another week. I'm not quite ready to give up summer yet! :) Sharon

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Super party Sharon...so much inspiration! Thank you so much for hosting.
XO Barbara

priscilla said...

Thanks so much for the feature Sharon ! Love your garden party :)

Maria Elena said...

Thank you so much for hosting. Enjoy the rest of your week! Maria

Unknown said...

I just love hosts! Such beautiful gardens.

Mary @ Orphans With Makeup

southern seazons said...

Thank you so much for featuring my back porch. Have a great day!

Helen's Decor said...

Thank you very much for the party! Nice features, too!

Hope you have a great weekend,
Helen

Unknown said...

Nice view. Love to go places like this. Thanks!

Laurel Stephens said...

I didn't make it back as soon as I'd planned, but I made it! Thanks so much for hosting your garden parties, Sharon!