Friday, October 31, 2014

Holiday Wreaths

I know the calendar says Halloween, but our Holiday Open House is coming up, so Christmas is very much on our minds around here!


I love the cotton branches that are so popular right now and decided to incorporate them into a few holiday wreaths this year.


The cotton stems are sturdy and really easy to work with.
And I love the contrast of soft and rustic.


They look a bit like snowballs, don't you think?


Cotton branches will definitely be a part of my holiday décor this year!


If you've been here before, you know I love making wreaths. Whatever the season, they are a tag sale staple. Here's a peek at a few more that will be available next weekend.




I'll be back next week with a preview of our Holiday Open House.
 
Elizabeth & Co. Vintage
438 East Main Street
Westminster, MD 21157
 
Saturday, November 8th from 9 am to 4 pm
Sunday, November 9th from 12 pm to 4 pm

 
And since it's Halloween, I'll leave you with my favorite little trick-or-treater.
She's very good at flapping her wings!


Hope you all have a hauntingly good weekend!
 

14 comments:

Korrie@RedHenHome said...

That is one cute owl! She is adorable.
Love your wreaths,,,the cotton ball-thingies are a great addition!

Artsy Matilda said...

I look so forward to your Holiday wreath making post every year! Yay! The new cotton addition is perfect! And that little trick or treater is absolutely precious! What BEAUTIFUL eyes she has! Happy Halloween, Sharon!
xo Cheri

Cassie Bustamante said...

oh she's so stinkin adorable!!!! love it! and i love the cotton wreaths- so fun!

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Love your wreaths and the bucket. I would love any of them for my home! Lets not forget that cute little owl too! Precious!

Chris at Red Gate Farm said...

Oh my, what a cute little wing flapper! Miss B is going to be a pumpkin and I'm looking forwarding to seeing her all dressed up!

LOVE the cotton idea... I think I'll have to track some down and make a winter wreath of some kind. Can't wait to see what you have to "share" with us all for your upcoming sale...

~Chris

Susan @ SunflowerHugs said...

The wreaths with the cotton are amazing! Your granddaughter is such a cutie!

Laurel Stephens said...

Cutest photo of Clare ever! She's so adorable! Your Christmas wreaths are gorgeous, Sharon. I'm loving that cotton!

Unknown said...

Love your wreaths, but my favorite is the one with the cotton twigs. Your granddaughter sure is growing up fast. She is so adorable.
Mary @ Orphans With Makeup

priscilla said...

Love all your wreaths ! The cotton is fabulous in them ..going to have to find some :) Such a sweet photo of your trick or treater !

Hetty said...

O dear, she is soo cute!! Love all your wreaths Sharon!

The Painted Drawer said...

Adorable little owl! I just am in love with these wreaths. I need to give it a try. My girls and I will get to work next weekend! Thanks for the inspiration!

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Dear Sharon,
Oh! I love your Christmas wreath with the cotton boles. I bought several bunches about 2 months ago and plan on using them in my Christmas decor this year. I love the pops of white that they add to warm Winter colors,
Your wreath is beautiful! As is your darling granddaughter!! So cute!
I hope ya'll had a wonderful weekend,
Suzanne

My Repurposed Life said...

little ones make EVERY holiday more special! She's a keeper for sure! so precious!

I always love looking at your wreaths, you do such a great job Sharon!

gail

My Repurposed Life said...

little ones make EVERY holiday more special! She's a keeper for sure! so precious!

I always love looking at your wreaths, you do such a great job Sharon!

gail