Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Christmas Cookie Baking Vignette

Today I have the pleasure of doing a guest post for my friend Diane over at An Extraordinary Day!


Diane has been hosting a series on Christmas vignettes and invited me to share a vignette that holds a special memory. So today I'm sharing the little Christmas Cookie Baking Vignette that sits on my kitchen counter. 


It reminds me of one of my very favorite holiday traditions - baking rolled out sugar cookies with my family on the afternoon of Christmas Eve. The cookies are delicious, but it's the love and laughter that makes them extra special. And this year, we have a new little cookie decorator to join in the fun. I can hardly wait for Christmas Eve!


You can check out my guest post over at An Extraordinary Day!


If you haven't already met Diane, I hope you take some time and browse around her beautiful blog. And Diane is not only talented and creative, but one of the sweetest and most encouraging bloggers out there. Her positive energy always makes my day!

6 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

so sweet! i am baking today and my vignettes are a little messier. :)

Anonymous said...

Your sweet vignette makes me feel like I am a child again in my grandmother's kitchen. Love this post!

NanaDiana said...

Congrats on guest posting, Sharon. I love that vignette. It makes me miss being a child with my Aunt Bessie baking up a storm. xo Diana

Laurel Stephens said...

I just read your sweet guest post. I love your vignette and pretty photos! I can imagine your happy anticipation, as well as your happy memories, every time your eye falls there. I'm going to keep my own eyes out for some cute cookie cutters like yours. And I love that snowman's face! If you have your camera handy on cookie baking day, I'd love to see the cookies decorated. I know Clare will have such fun!

priscilla said...

Love your Christmas baking vignette !

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Sharon... thank you so much for your kind words! And thank you for sharing your sweet memory with my readers. You post has been so well received. I think it touches a cord in many hearts. I too am looking forward to a photo or two of the upcoming baking session. :)

Wishing you and yours the most JOYous Christmas yet! [hugs]