Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Be Inspired Features and Link Party #91

Happy Tuesday! Welcome back for features and party day!
 
Elizabeth and Co.

I spent so much time pouring over the links this week. They were all so fabulous! Just a few that caught my eye...

Martina from Northern Nesting shared her beautiful rustic fall centerpiece! I think the abundance of really cool natural elements is one of the things that we all love about fall!


I've had trouble finding the really unique pumpkins this year, which is why I need my own pumpkin field. But for now, I'll just have to enjoy the bounty in the garden over at Junkaholics Unanimous!



The Pin Junkie shared the cutest candy corn banner and it's so quick and easy. You can include the kiddos on this one!


Patti from Old Things New shared all the details on how she created chicken wire cloches from random bits and pieces!


The Novice Gardener shared a wonderful collection of apple recipes for fall, including pretty apple crepes and yummy apple dumplings!



And a whole bunch of cool dressers caught my eye this week ... How unique is this beautiful tall chest of drawers from Lisa at Create Inspire!


The details are just stunning!


And not only do I love the finish on this dresser from Angela a Number Fifty-Three, but I've never seen one quite like it. Just look at those big feet!


Another swoon-worthy dresser from Reeves at The Weathered Door. Don't you love the smoky blue with the natural wood top!


And check out the beautiful layered finish on this tall dresser from Robin at RPK Interiors!


Funny, I've actually painted this exact dresser!


I love everything about this beautiful sideboard from Mary at Orphans With MakeUp!

 

And how sweet is this dining set from Karen at Restyled Vintage!


Thanks so much to everyone who linked up and linked back!
If you've been featured, feel free to grab a cute little button from the sidebar!


Elizabeth and Co.


Now on to this week's party...
 
*Link up your furniture makeovers, DIY projects, home decor, crafts, recipes, thrifty finds, etc... We want to see whatever is inspiring you at the moment! 
 
*Grab a party button or link back in some way.
 
*And we'd love to have you follow along with us!
 
We'll be right here every Tuesday with features and a brand new party!
 

 

21 comments:

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

I'm with you Sharon! I too need to grow my own pumpkins! Goodness...even if you can find them...they are so very expensive. My fingers are crossed that next spring I'll be digging again in my garden.
Your features are lovely...especially that gorgeous apple dumpling. I just might need to try my hand at that. So...pretty.
Hope your week is Extraordinary!!
~Diane

The Pin Junkie said...

Thanks for hosting another great party this week and thanks so much for featuring my candy corn banner! Your made my day! Your button is proudly displayed on my feature page. Thanks again and I hope you have a wonderful day!

RPK Interiors said...

Thanks, Sharon for the feature! And thanks for hosting such great parties with such talented artisans. I feel honored to be mentioned with them. :)
Robin

Noble Vintage said...

beautiful features, Sharon! :) Those apple dumplings look incredible...I'm going to have to see her recipe (if even I could do it) ;) Thank you for hosting!!

Good Time Charlie said...

That layered dresser from RPK is amazing! Great features this week. Love that Pumpkin cloche!

Unknown said...

Hi Sharon - I've been thinking of growing a pumpkin patch on my deck next year as I love all the beautiful colors they come in! Thank you SO much for featuring my chicken wire cloche. You made my day. Blessings to you this week dear lady.
Patti

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Thank you so much Sharon for hosting...wonderful features this week. I am in LOVE with that sideboard!! Wowzer!!! Wishing you a wonderful week!
XO Barbara

Kim said...

Oh I wish I could grow my own pumpkins! Love all the fall features! Thanks for the party again this week, Sharon, it's always lovely! :) Kim @ Exquisitely Unremarkable

Nicole said...

Thanks so much for hosting and sharing the dresser inspirations! I'm starting on my first dresser redo this week and I'll take all the help I can get!

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

Hey Sharon! I LOVE that khaki dresser! Great choice! Thanks for hosting another fab party!

Poppy said...

Hi Sharon,

First time at your lovely party!

My mother-in-law used to grow her own pumpkins! She managed to harvest seven or eight each year, which was just enough for Halloween and a few spicy turnovers, Greek delicacies!

Thanks so much for hosting!

Poppy

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Thanks so much for hosting! :)

NanaDiana said...

You always have such GREAT features here. That tall curved dresser really catches my eye! Love them all though- xo Diana

Anonymous said...

Sharon,
What a fun party you're hosting! So many great ideas and inspirations! Thank you so much for featuring my apple recipes. I have another one for you, Apple Rose Tart. I promise, I won't link anymore apple recipes. :-)Angie

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Sharon, wow - the features this week are incredible... I am with you on the pumpkins - maybe next year will try my hand at growing my own... Thank you for hosting... Cathy

Debra said...

Sharon, Thanks so much for hosting. :-)

Cassie Bustamante said...

i think we may need to have apple crepes for dinner next week! they can be dinner, right?

Unknown said...

Sharon - I am so greatful for the feature on my sideboard. Thank you so much. So many new projects to look at this week.

Mary @ Orphans With Makeup

Lisa said...

What great projects to be featured with! Thanks so much Sharon!!
Lisa

Amber Lyon Ferguson said...

Thank you so much for featuring my pumpkins and for hosting!
Amber

Ivy and Elephants said...

Super awesome features my dear! Thanks so much for hosting this fab party.

Paula